Our client an international fashion retailer is currently seeking hardworking General Hands to work in their back stock room in the Auckland Area
Your duties will include but not limited to:
- Packing & unpacking boxes
- Labelling & hanging items
- Sorting and counting clothes
- Allocating stock
- Separating items
- Loading and unloading trucks manually
- General hand duties
- General cleaning duties
- Some heavy lifting may be required
To be successful for this role you must possess the following skills and attributes:
- Must be flexible with duties
- Good communication skills
- Proven track record
- Motivated, reliable, hardworking and punctual
- Able to start immediately!!!
Must provide references
If this sounds like you and you’re looking to start work immediately, then contact us NOW!!!
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU
Please click on the APPLY NOW button, attach your resume
and follow the prompts.
For any additional information please CALL 1300 562 562 from 9am – 5pm Monday – Friday