Projects Assistant/ Administrator
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Project Administrator/ Assistant for a contract position in Northmead. This position is two days per week with flexible working days.
Working with the Human Resources and IT Team you be required to;
- Create a project schedule and ensure everyone is keeping to the deadline
- Create schedule of all the internal communications & training
- Document current folder structure and document where document migrating to in the new environment, and access levels etc. (Data entry to Excel)
- Organise multiple training sessions
- Coordinator uniforms, business cards, merchandise etc.
- Rebrand documents
- General administration
- Liaising with the IT team
- Assisting the Human Resources Manager in implementation of systems
- Building relationships
Skills and Experience required;
- Knowledge or experience with Office 365 roll outs, SharePoint roll out, OR UX Design for intranets would be ideal.
- Administration skills (this is not a technical role)
- Attention to detail
- Project coordination experience
- Advanced user of Excel
- Good communication both written and verbal
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU
Please click on the APPLY NOW button, attach your resume
and follow the prompts.
For any additional information please CALL 1300 562 562 from 9am – 5pm Monday – Friday